This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I accidentally clicked on Hulu app on FB & it automatically enrolled me in timeline! How can I get reg.FB back?
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
I accidentally clicked on Hulu app on FB & it automatically enrolled me in timeline! How can I get reg.FB back?
I've tried everything! I've gone to the apps developer page, deleted my hulutimeline app, deleted hulu app, and timeline app, thinking that would work. I don't care for the Timeline, I just want my old FB wall back! It said that my friends won't be able to view it until March 12th, only I can see what it looks like. My news feed page looks the same though.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:29 AM

It is impossible to get the old facebook back one you clicked timeline

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

It's actually not something you did, it's something FB is pushing on everyone. It's a mandatory change and it effects all FB users. I HATE it, but I'm sure in a few months it will change again. Sorry, but there isn't any way to change it back.
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

srry dude but there is no chance now....and timeline will be gettin live for all users ahead in future...so not a big issue...and you will just get used to it ....its cool i think....
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

http://www.fbpurity.com/remove-facebook-timeline.htm
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

you can get the regular FB back, just google "fb purity disable timeline", and you will be free from the stinky tyranny of Timleline
03-24-2014, 11:54 AM

DON'T LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT SAY THAT YOU CAN'T REMOVE IT.

If you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, you CAN.
Check out this website - http://www.techtipsandtricks.tk - Click on 'Computer', and then click on the "remove timeline view from facebook" link, make sure that the browser name in the link corresponds with the browser you use the most.

You're welcome Smile

BTW do not click on the fbpurity link, it is a hack that auto-likes their page.