This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook, GMAIL, Yahoo Mail and even News site Blocked, Please Help?
03-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Facebook, GMAIL, Yahoo Mail and even News site Blocked, Please Help?
i my office, my Facebook is blocked. Not only facebook, they also blocked Gmail and Yahoo mail.

Its no matter either it is legal or illegal, i want to know how i can get access to Facebook as well as Gmail, yahoo mail.

I have attached the JPG file what it says when i open Gmail or Facebook or even one of my country's Leading news papers.
My IT Department don allow these. I alrdy Contacted........ Sad
What is VPN? And how to use it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM

Contact your ITS department.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

mayB yur office department has blocked these sites or even they dont give access to external sites. they r using firewall . they may b not want their employees to waste their time on fb etc
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

Facebook and Gmail track what you do through the IP address and since there is a permanent IP address on the company network this raises a lot of security issues.
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
Does this website work if so type the URl into that and you should be able to access it.
If it does not, google "proxy anonymizer" and find one that does work.
If none of these work because your company hunts proxy anonmyizers and blocks them then VPNs might be an option however you would have to install it on the computer which you may not be able to do
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

If its Blocked its Blocked For a Reason The Office Probably Blocked it So you Could Focus On Work Related Stuff

i Would Not Recommend Using Any Proxy Sites As They Are Dangerous You Can Get your Accounts Hacked Easily When you Login Into Any Site With a Proxy Site you Are Giving your Account Info to the Site Owner Who Than Can Login Into your Account and Do Stuff That you Would Not Do

There is 1 Safe Way you Could Try But if This is Blocked Than Anything Else Is Gonna Be Blocked

try Typing https:// Than Try Putting in Facebook Gmail and Yahoo Mail And Any Other Site

Type the S After the P Http Wont Work So If you Dont Put the S In It Will Still Appear as Blocked