This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to change date of story or update in fb timeline without my friends knowing about it - read the issue?
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM
how to change date of story or update in fb timeline without my friends knowing about it - read the issue?
Timeline is good feature and its giving option to add life events and stories and it is also giving option to change the date of the story but problem is when u change the date of story, for eg: something that u posted in 2011, u change the date to 2010 now when u see 2010 updates u will find that story in 2010 updates but beside it u will find a tiny clock, on which if u put a mouse then it shows changed on so and so date. Its pathetic, on one hand they are giving option to change story but on other hand everyone will know u have changed the date of the story. Is there anyway to prevent friends from not knowing that u have moved this story to other date by changing date of it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM

no, that isnt possible

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

its impossible