This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free graphic designers?
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Free graphic designers?
I'm wondering if there are any free graphic designers that would be willing to do a decent cartoonish Twitch banner, avatar and a offline photo. Maybe a site that is basically a graphic designing community to where I could find any help there?

If so, I'd love to get a email from someone about it, if there are any takers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Any good Graphic Designer does not design for free. They are providing a service and you get what you pay for. Do you work for free?

You may be able to find someone that will work in trade if you have something to offer. Put an ad on Craigslist.org or Freelancer.com

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Why not be a Graphic Designer yourself? You don't have to pay yourself. You have only yourself to exploit for free.
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

One of the best ways to look for graphic designers to work for you is to look for students who need experience. You can look on different sites like, social media, forums and etc.

If you can find any there are also creative graphic designers you can hire who are interested to work for you. There are sites like Elance.com, Freelancer.com, Staff.com and etc. You can also look on job boars and blogs.