This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you hide friends on fb?
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM
can you hide friends on fb?
i know you can hide what your friends put, i mean if you became friends with someone can you like hide that your friends with them? for example if i became friends with this person noone likes, i could hide them, like so even looking down my friends list others wouldnt be able to see.
i was jw because you can have like groups that noone else can see except the people in it, and celebs do it to seal their identities even from one another

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

well you go to your profile , friends , edit and u will have a choice of who can see ur friend list .

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

You can either hide your friends list from everyone, or you can let everyone see that you're friends with them.

If you're ashamed to have them as a friend, you're not a very good friend to them, are you?!
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

Yes you can hide the friends' list easily, if you have Timeline just go to your friends' list press on "EDIT" and select "only me" in the option which says "who can see your friends' list" if you have the original FB you also can do that through settings. good luck!
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Since May 2010 Facebook offers again the possibility to stop showing your list of friends on your profile or timeline. This guide will show you how to do it:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/05...ds-on.html

Good luck!