This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best marketing for my niche?
03-24-2014, 11:30 AM
best marketing for my niche?
I have a niche focused on Women and bringing out their inner beauty. I have been marketing to many areas but need to find a good spot to really market to Women. Any suggestions on things I could try that are fairly low cost or Free.
http://www.tripleaytche.com/index.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

Try speaking with/trying to work with people such as hairdressers, massage/relaxation groups, health clubs etc. Try speaking with WI and related groups.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

This one will cost you nothing and brand you as an "authority"

Join the biggest online communities for women that closest match your target market.

Get involved in those communities and be active on a daily basis if possible.

Create a profile, signature and user name that match your expertise.

Answer questions and be helpful.

Offer some incentive in your sig file to get prospects to first join your "list" and connect with you before "marketing" to them.

A video or ebook works great for this. Provide great content in your free offer and your "prospects" perception of your premium products will be even higher.

Join Twitter and invite them to "follow" you, share exciting things about your interests.

Think relationship building first, then you will build a long-term, profitable enterprise organically and quickly.

good luck!