This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your thoughts on what Eric Bischoff wrote on his twitter?
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Your thoughts on what Eric Bischoff wrote on his twitter?
"Seems like 90% of the audience loves what the loudest 10% hates. So who really matters?"

"The 10%er's can't get over the fact that they are irrelevant. Ratings don't lie. Research doesn't lie. IWC smarks need to get over it."

I kinda wonder why you would bash on anykind of, even possible, audience you have.. To me it makes more sense to try to get those 10% to wach Impact instead of telling them that they/we dont matter..
To see the twits yourself you can go to his twitter page
http://twitter.com/#!/ebischoff

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

biscoff is a douche

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

I love Eric Bishoff
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM

He's a quack.
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

He is just blowing off some steam I guess. Either that or it's his "time of month".
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

The guy is living in the past he thinks Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair & Sting still draw. They were in their prime 30 years ago
03-24-2014, 12:03 PM

Honestly, he probably goes onto his little laptop, comes on ANY type of IWC site, and sees that people want him and Hogan fired.

If the rating of your show go up, it has nothing to do with Bishoff, or Hogan. It's all about the wrestlers, not the pathetic management that bashes ten percent of it's audience.

No one loves him in that promotion, real life friends of mine that are into wrestling that aren't on the IWC want him out of the promotion, so it should be the other way around. 90% of the audience hates what the other 10% of the audience loves.
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM

Eric Bischoff is a little birch.
03-24-2014, 12:14 PM

I don't blame him for getting annoyed by the internet fans never stopping complaining about everything that goes on and pretending to know the business when they don't.

Those fans will continue to watch whatever he says, his words arn't going to change things. And it just happens that Bischoff is 100% right in what he's saying. the Internet fans do need to realise that they are the minority.
03-24-2014, 12:16 PM

He was the best general manager in Raw history but now he is a joke