This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do women get more followers on twitter and more likes on Facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Why do women get more followers on twitter and more likes on Facebook?
It seems like just by being female someone easily gets hundreds or thousands of Twitter followers, and the most inane status updates about daily life get 10+ likes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM

Women tend to be more social, and men follow women. Most straight single men will have more women in his friend lists because it's the new "black book"... or at least makes them feel like a stud.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

I have to admit but it's a fucking system ! to get girls , some boys always run behind them :/ ! So to flirt girls some boys always like girls updates and follow them . And girls don't coz the have so many boys behind them -_- .
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

u know every guy like hot and sexy
Women so the of girlz and women r hot

But we cant be hot as them but we can cool which they can be
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

This is what i think.

a) Follow a girl (Hot with big b**bs)
b) Follow a guy....(....)

I think i will follow the girl Smile

Women do not follow guys the same way guys follow girls.
But we (guys) follow alot of girls because we like them, and they are probably hot Smile
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM

If they Post Something Good Than A Lot of People Will Follow them on Twitter and Like Them on Facebook As Well
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM

Due to cute, beautiful face women get more FB like and twitter followers. People are easily attract to any girls or women if she is beautiful.

It also depends upon what she or he post in their status. If you post good, interesting status then defiantly get more likes and followers on your profile or your status. Also interact daily with your friends will get more likes on your status. If you give something, then definitely you'll get something from them.