This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which is better myspace or facebook? why?
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
which is better myspace or facebook? why?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

Facebook! Myspace has had too many security glitches for me.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

myspace puts facebook to shame. If you're looking for something more customizable that is. facebook is just so plain and boring. I take it as college kids who try and say myspace is for kids. but its the same thing diff. name just more boring.
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

MYSPACE!!! I have a facebook, and it is not as "up to date" as Myspace. Facebook is boring and confusing!
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

myspace. myspace is better because you can personalize your page. also facebook is really unorganized, and messy in my opinion.
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

I like myspace better b/c it is more user friendly & b/c of the layouts you can use to individualize it. Facebook is cool I guess...I sell things on zazzle.com/sammimlamv* and Facebook offers a My Merch Store that people can use to look at & buy my products!
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM

i never tried facebook. i've been to their site once and i was like ok huh? when i went to myspace it was pretty straight forward on how to make my profile. i like myspace cause u can put graphics on it that reflect who u are, backgrounds, music, videos, and there's the top friends feature which i like because i feel it shows everyone who my best friends are.
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM

Myspace is the best. I don't see what's so wrong with it. I talk to my friends on it all the time, and nothing happens to me!!! Oh, and middle skl kids have more myspace's then facebooks, so myspace rox, facebook, whatevr.
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

myspace b/c everyone has one..i think facebook is just for older people..
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM

MySpace is WAY better, and alot easier to learn. Facebook is so boring and plain, its hard to search for people too. You can make your MySpace look more creative and personalized.