This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would it bother you if your own cousin deleted you from their Facebook friends list?
03-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Would it bother you if your own cousin deleted you from their Facebook friends list?
but still wanted to email you through regular email. I mean like they got mad at you and deleted you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

It wouldnt particularly bother me personally but i think id be a bit confused as i mean we are family after all

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

If the only way a family member could express their discontent with me is to delete me from a "social networking website", I would feel a low form of pity for them, believing their communication skills to be seriously lacking.

No I would not be "bothered", rather I would deal with family and friends as life intended "face to face" or at least via a telephone conversation - not texting.
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

No that would be Very Intelligent I don't use Facebook
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

yeah, it's happened to me with someone i rarely talked to. i found it offensive, and if we met again i'd be analyzing him to try to understand why he deleted me, because it's not like i've had any history of conflict with him, before. but it's not something i'd bring up in a conversation

so unless you're going to delete all family members, or delete your profile, i think it's kind of rude. if you didn't want to be facebook friends, why friend them in the first place? unless there was some kind of serious fallout between you, and not out of the blue, like my situation. i also understand people deleting acquaintences, but i'm their cousin, not just "some acquaintence".