This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I miss someone who caused me pain!? Any advice please!?,?
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM
Why do I miss someone who caused me pain!? Any advice please!?,?
So I recently found out the man who was my bf had been cheating on me an basically acting single while I was in love an believing his lies. He put me thru a lot but like a dummy love blinded me. But after I confronted him he basically tried to put the blame on me to justify his actions by saying my trust issues got us to the position we are in like really no when I put everything and more to the relationship. Point is I texted him what I knew an basically made it clear that he lost me forever he texted me several times but I ignored all of his texts, but now he stopped completely an I feel lost an confused an I miss him and I don't get how I miss someone who disrespected me an hurt me. And y it hurts so much to think he will never be a part of my life. How do I get over this any advice please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM

There is no other cure for heartbreak than time. Let it heal by going out with friends, doing sports, or working, but basically keep yourself busy and try to erase all contact with him like social media, pictures, texts and so on. Talk it out with your close friend(s). And it's normal if it still hurts for a while because people change differently with time Smile. You can message me if you want i would be all ears Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply