This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY DAD EMBARRASSED ME ON MY FACEBOOK HELP I HATE HIM?
03-24-2014, 11:32 AM
MY DAD EMBARRASSED ME ON MY FACEBOOK HELP I HATE HIM?
So I posted " My vaginal walls are bleeding", because I was having really bad cramps and none of my family really ever gets on Facebook so I wasn't worried about them reading it. One of my male friends posted a confused face and I responded " I'm on my period, reminds me I should go change my tampon" then MY DAD responded " When in the hell did Facebook turn into Web MD?" And EVERYONE LIKED HIS COMMENT! Not my friends, but all of my family liked his comment. I'm so embarrassed and I deleted the post but he took a screen shot and reposted it to his Facebook now everyone is sharing it "to teach me not to post personal things like that "

btw I don't live with him, I live with my mom and step dad but I go live with him during the summer with my step mom.

Oh and my mom and step dad thinks it's funny and they agree with him!??

HE's MADE ME SO MAD WHY CANT HE LEAVE ME THE F---- ALONE!!???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

He is completely correct. Why did you not confidentially ask someone in your life (like your MOTHER, maybe?) about this instead of the entire internet? Sorry, but your dad just taught you a valuable lesson about oversharing.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Well have you learned not to post very personal data on the internet or are you too busy being mad to get the point.

Now I agree posting was in bad taste to teach you this important lesson, but being mad probably won't end well for you!!!
03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

You posted something about your vagina on Facebook and you think your dad embarrassed you? Sorry, you embarrassed yourself. Your dad just pointed it out. Learn a lesson and don't discuss your genitals and your tampons in public.
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

ummm your dads comment wasnt embarrassing, your post was.... good luck....
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

You shouldn't exploit yourself like that. I have a Facebook page, but I never post statuses, EVER. I don't see why people care about what your vagina is doing.
Honestly, why would you post something like that?
Is that what the kids are doing now?
03-24-2014, 12:09 PM

I&#x27;m sorry honey but you know what you wrote wasn&#x27;t cool or clever. Your only reacting with anger cause your embarrassed about what you said and your dad called you in it infront of everyone.
It was however naughty of him to repost it!!
You&#x27;ll get over it in time... And I&#x27;m sure in future you&#x27;ll keep private matters private x
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

You did this to yourself by posting something so disgusting on a public site for others to see. Even when profiles are set to private, its still public in a sense, especially to the government. And you should stop cussing up a storm. This is exactly why the whole "child abuse" law needs to stop. That way rude kids like you can get soap shoved in your mouth while getting whipped by a belt just like kids decades ago got.
03-24-2014, 12:18 PM

So you aren't embarrassed that you told the whole world you are on your period. Interesting. I actually think this is pretty funny. And he took a screen shot. Lol.
03-24-2014, 12:27 PM

Serves you right WHY ON EARTH would you post something so personal on a public forum like Facebook in the first place? Its almost like you were asking to be humiliated.