This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a Pack open to all new and ACTIVE members?
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM
I have a Pack open to all new and ACTIVE members?
hello, all, i have a real-life pack that i would like to mention, it is called The White-Mane Wolf Pack, we are currently low on members and need fresh therians and otherkin and furries who are willing to give us a try, i am the leader of the pack, on facebook you can reach me as Olivia Suzanne Hillebrant, or simply search our pack name if you wish to join us. we are an online pack because we are wide-spread and cannot meet in person due to how much it costs to travel and everything. anyhoo, go ahead and search us up on facebook if your interested - Tigress - date this question was posted - January 7th 2014

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

I guess you do.

Congratulations on finding an only mildly creepy hobby. At least it's better than religion.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

This is pretty much a question that should be considered as "spam".
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM

You don't actually have a question here, but I'll overlook that. If this is just a group for role playing, fantasy, creativity, and imagination then more power to you, but please don't call it therian or otherkin. Therianthropy is a very real phenomenon that is very much real for those who have been experiencing it throughout their lives, and referring to role play as therianthropy only damages the credibility of those who actually are. I have never known any genuine therian/otherkin who formed "packs" like they do in the werewolf movies of recent years. The only pack I have or want is me and my dogs.