This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to promote my fiverr page ?
03-24-2014, 11:33 AM
How to promote my fiverr page ?
I need at least ten thousand viewers to my Fiverr page.
Can any help me with this problem ?
Here is the link: fiverr.com/fabrichr

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

Nothing great about the page. All I can suggest is to pay ad companies, like Google Adwords, to promote the site.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

I have only heard of earning internal Fiverr listing ranking by building up a list of positive reviews, I have seen faked review exchanges between accounts but can't say how often that gets someone banned.

Ten thousand views seems fairly unreasonable, you could try SEO, but I don't recall seeing Fiverr gigs popping up in searches I make. Making under $4 a sale can't justify the cost of paid advertising, (I really don't know Fiverr conversion rates) but you probably need 50+ clicks to make one sales, in which case you would have to get 8 cent clicks to break even.
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

It takes time to boost your reputation on Fiverr, add a bunch of gigs and ensure your keywords are properly used.

To promote your page you can share your fiverr gigs on sites like facebook, twitter and other social networking sites to get the word out. Once you start getting positive feedback you can get more orders.

Remember to fill out your profile on fiverr fully and adding a video for your gig will also help get more views.
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Just do SEO
03-24-2014, 11:59 AM

Add a bunch of gigs and go social. Add the gigs in facebook, tweet them, linkdin. Or you can create a free blog about your services and do SEO for it very soon you will get loads of orders.
03-24-2014, 12:05 PM

Here is some sound advice from Fiverr's own, Natalie - http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/114/i...ks#Item_11