This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I add an mp3 to my Facebook profile?
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
how can I add an mp3 to my Facebook profile?
I would like to know how I can put an mp3 on my Facebook profile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

You'll need to upload it somewhere - like to a host. Then post the link/url to your FaceCrook page.

Try Sound Cloud:
http://soundcloud.com/

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

You could open up "Windows Movie Maker" and make a simple song (download song you want to use into the WMM project and add a pic or two to create the video). Then upload the video (song) to YouTube. Once the song is in YouTube ... add to your facebook page through the "facebook" app in YouTube. There you will have it.

FB only accepts original compositions in MP3. So the way round is to make youtube vid or upload your mp3 to youtube then add to face book.

IAlso stick my myspace link on profile page...one click, and another window opens and your stuff can be heard ! Presto !
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Facebook doesn't let you do that. I recommend you get a dropbox account https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTQyNTUwMDk and put you mp3s in the public folder and copy the link into Facebook
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

FB only lets you do pictures and movies. To get an MP3 directly up there without a link, you need to convert it to a movie. This was already suggested by someone, but you can do it directly with Windows Movie Maker. Open it, drag a picture of something or someone onto it, then drag the MP3 to the audio track. Save the movie as a WMV file. You can import that directly as a video on FB and others can see it. Ofcourse, the movie (picture) content will just be whatever picture you have, but the audio will be your MP3.