This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caught after running away?
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Caught after running away?
The other night I ran away and slept on the streets etc. Anyways the police got me and took me home. I can cope with that but I'm scared about going to school. Everyone spread the word I ran away in Facebook and all my friends told the teachers and talked about it. What can I do about going to school, I'm scared of all the questions that will be asked and I don't want to get bombarded. I wasn't meant to be found so what do I do because this wasn't meant to happen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

Just ignore them and learn from your mistake. In this day and age it doesn&#x27;t matter if you don&#x27;t want to be found-- with all this new technology they will find you. Unless you WANT to end up dead.. People are not nice to little girls on the street.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

When you do things you have consequences. Don't do stuff unless you want it on the front page of facebook or the news paper. People will naturally want to bust your balls about it or want to know why etc.. That is natural.

You can either ignore it, tell them the issues or lie about it and deflect what is bothering you. While you can't control other people you can control what you do. Don't put yourself in situations you'll find uncomfortable.

You didn't indicate why you did it. if you are being sexually abused or have real issues then there are options to you. If you are just upset, going through depression etc then post and get some advice or see someone that can help you get through it.

There are always options.
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

Just ignore them. People will talk behind your back about you, but that's life.
03-24-2014, 12:03 PM

You are rather lucky you were found in good condition because no all runaways are so lucky.