This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ok i need your help ASAP!! ill give 10 points to best answer?
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
ok i need your help ASAP!! ill give 10 points to best answer?
ok so this girl who goes to my school just excepted my friend request on facebook.. we dont know each other but i want that to change...she is on facebook right now....like as we speak...do you think its a good time to introduce myself to her now? or when do you think i should. she is VERY pretty and i want to get to know her. she is single and is in my same religion, although we dont go to the same church. so what im asking is do i say hi to her tonight or do i wait for her to get back on...saying hi to her at school is not an option because i dont know her schedule and ive never seen her at my school before...although she does go to my highschool. were are both sophomores btw.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

don't wait dude other guys may like her too

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:46 AM

This should answer your question :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acOhBpnZvW0
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

Do it now.
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

NO! DON'T DO IT! NEVER APPROACH A GIRL WITH A MESSAGE FIRST!

Poke her first. If she pokes you back and you guys start poking alot then message her and be like
"You look familiar, do you go to ______ (School)"

Good luck pal,
John
03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

Do it now and get to know her. Talk and maybe you can figure out her schedule and maybe when you get to know each other better, you can hang out after school.
03-24-2014, 12:12 PM

Say hi now if you want. Like you said, saying hi at.school isn&#x27;t an option, but if it becomes an option it&#x27;s the one I&#x27;d take. But you can say hi now too, just don&#x27;t do something ridiculous. I used to worry about a girl thinking I would be creepy by doing that but you shouldn&#x27;t worry about that. Most the time they don&#x27;t ad the only thing they might think is that you&#x27;re interested in her, which you are by the sounds of it. Just say hi and don&#x27;t worry about it. Good luck
03-24-2014, 12:21 PM

Sure why not. There isn't any harm in starting a convo with her. And if she doesn't reply to you, then don't waste your time. And don't msg her after that because then you'll just come off as a weirdoTongue
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM

God slow the EFF down. Confident men take their time. She is expecting u to respond. Instead look up a kick ass quote and post it while she is still looking at your profile. Like now go. Also wait till tomorrow then talk about that quote and tell her how it had changed u . Go philosophical. Use dirty innuendo.
03-24-2014, 12:27 PM

Leave it a few days and then randomly say hi to her. Being a female this happens quite a lot women and can get very annoying and will make you look desperate or an eager beaver. We all know that shes going to snoop around your Facebook first (we all do) and well she might even talk to you first. If not talk to her tomorrow or the next day or wait till she puts a comment up and then message her about what she said. Poking people on Facebook is just as annoying and generally they get ignored.

If you do talk just act natural, I wouldn't start going on to her about her personal life or what you have found when looking at her profile. She will hardly ignore you the first time unless she is busy, just don't keep messaging if she doesn't reply, its a sure way you will get deleted and blocked. Smile