This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more facebook likes for my website?
03-24-2014, 11:34 AM
how to get more facebook likes for my website?
i am having a website want to add more face book like how to do that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

Share it on everything

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:39 AM

Get membership in maximum groups as you can.

Share your posts in all of those groups.

Invite your friends for Facebook like via plugins.

Send personal messages to your friends and request them to introduce your site to their friends.

You will get more likes.
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Sign up for Google AdSense. If your willing to spend a couple bucks, they'll plaster your website all over the Internet.
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

Post Good Status Make your Page Look Interesting

Use the Build Audience Tool Invite your Friends to your Page

Ask your Friends to Share your Page With There Friends

Post On Other Adding Groups and Pages on Facebook Ask People to Like your Page

Share your Page on your Own Profile

Good Luck
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

make a proper plan and share every where as possible !!
03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

There are many ways you can :
1. Join several S4S/like 4 like groups on Facebook and advertise your page there.
2. There are many auto liker pages on google.
3. You can send money to the fb community to advertise your page every where on fb.
4. Invite friends
03-24-2014, 12:11 PM

if you want some real likes for your page, share some interesting stuff and build the correct audience. if not advertise your page through ads on facebook. if likes are the only thing you want, you can get those at many sites that give like-per-like basis. for example go to sites like youlikehits.com , sendmelike.com , followlike.net , addmefast.com 

there's a bonus for everyday at addmefast.com as far as i know, register here :http://admf.cc/?9DHMKIB and go
03-24-2014, 12:14 PM

To get more Facebook likes you need to requires a lot of patience as it is a time consuming process. Some of the tricks to increase the likes are:
1) Post only the quality content on your facebook page.
2)Invite your friends to like your page.
3)Find other pages on facebook related to your business and share your page link on their page.
4)If money is not a problem than try facebook advertisement.
5)Increase your online friend circle and than invite them to like your page.
6)Make smart use of your other social networking websites and paste your facebook link there.
Note: Increasing Facebook page likes is an ongoing process and need to be done from time to time to keep increasing your facebook likes.
03-24-2014, 12:20 PM

As you are asking how to get more likes for your website, I think you have already created a Facebook page for your site. If yes, fill all the information in details, such as business address, phone number, long description etc. Then try to share interesting and trending topics on your page timeline. Search for your potential customers from relevant business worldwide. Create event, polls and debates where people can actively take part. Create a Facebook widget and put in your other social profiles.Interact with your customers regularly. Answer all their queries. I know there are some companies around to give you likes in return of money. However, The above suggestions are the only way to get more likes for your website.