This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I un upgrade my yahoo account and revert it back to its original state?
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
How do I un upgrade my yahoo account and revert it back to its original state?
I logged onto my yahoo account tonight to retrieve a password reset from facebook.
During the login process I was asked if I wanted to update my account so I figured why not and said yes. I was then prompted to choose a new Id which I did. Now for some reason facebooks repeated aattempts to send me a reset are being met with failure, I don't receive and emails and now facebook says the email address they have on file doesn't match their records. I just want an UN do. Help me please and thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

I know, It would seem like a revive is just what Yahoo Mail needed after all the backlash over the past more than a few months, but judge on the reaction so far from the new design, this wasn’t the answer users were looking for. This is an updated account of this article, and you can see all the comments that have busy in beneath……………………………………

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Contacting Yahoo! Customer Care Support - http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...OD_MAIL_ML