This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
malaysian help me :(?
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
malaysian help me :(?
So i was asking for you guys help. Do you know any malaysia online education? I asked this before but no one asnwer Sad i'm thinking of home schooling because i have anxiety and i want to have a break. But the thing is im having my SPM this year. Is it possible for me to take spm by this november? Do i get a chance so? This really stressed me out. Oh and it is way better if i can talk to someone(email or social media but no meeting or calling) about this. Please help me. It would be pleasure if you guys willing to help since it is my future too. Thanks for reading Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

It might help if you ask this question on YA Malaysia because I don&#x27;t think any Americans are going to know how to answer this because things are different in different countries.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:45 AM

There are a lot of home tuition in Malaysia. You can choose tutor which feel confident with her/him. There are also many tuition centres which office private education. You can take a look at http://singapore.mytuitionguru.com/ and other similar website for more information.