This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i asked out a girl i dont like?
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
i asked out a girl i dont like?
Ok, to start of i am 16. so we have this little friendship group of 2 girls, 2 guys. I am one of the guys. One of the girls (I'll call her girl A as i dont want to put any names) has liked me for over a year now. I have never really liked her more than a friend. We are extremally close, we even know each others facebook passwords. Well Girl B i have known since i was 5, we've basicly been friends on and off until she joined the group last year with girl A. I'm close to her in a diffrent way from Girl A. If i could explain the relationship, its like we have completly friend zoned each other well and truly. However with Girl A i have not. Now the other guy in our group just joined about a mounth ago. He kinda only joined because Girl B liked him alot, and he liked her as well. He is a nice guy, we talk alot. Anway, Girl B asked the other guy out, and he said yes. Now yesterday night i asked out Girl A even though i have no feelings for her. I like her as a friend but i guess its because i really wanted a girlfriend for once in my life. Today, he went out as a group to the movies. We didnt really act romantic at all, execpt for maybe when we left when she gave me a friendly hug. Girl B told me how cute we seemed together. But then as soon as i got home, i looked of some photos we took together. Thats when i realised that i like Girl B. But we're in a completly friend zoned relationship and I'll feel really bad if i dumped Girl A after only a few days. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM

your question is much difficult to undertand then my god damn math equation

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

My thoughts are you only like what you can't have and girl B liked the guy, and he liked her, and now they are dating, so now you want her.

Don't mess up their relationship now. Ride it out. And quit dating girl A, just tell her you made a mistake and only see her as a friend. She will be heartbroken of course. Try not to change your behavior towards her. Go get another girlfriend.
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM

Oh snaps yall Knew each other FACEBOOK passwords!?!?

I&#x27;m kidding... I&#x27;m aware of this situation and this is what you do. You break up with the girl you don&#x27;t like because you are going to be labeled as more of a jeep the longer you carry on with this relationship. So dump her the nicest way possible. Say, &quot;you know I really enjoyed the time at the movies and all and that just got me realizing That our friendship is too important to sacrifice. Blah blah blah&quot;
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

Well son, you just shot yourself in the foot. End it quick and there will be a lot less pain and embarrassment than if you wait. Who knows? You might learn to like her. If you value a friendship with her, I&#x27;d be honest and just say&quot; something just doesn&#x27;t feel right and I think it&#x27;s best if we&#x27;rd just friends.&quot;.. Of course, it&#x27;ll still be awkward even after that... Next time you&#x27;ve really just gotta think, you can&#x27;t toy with someone.