This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked out a girl i dont like?
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
I asked out a girl i dont like?
Ok, to start of i am 16. so we have this little friendship group of 2 girls, 2 guys. I am one of the guys. One of the girls (I'll call her girl A as i dont want to put any names) has liked me for over a year now. I have never really liked her more than a friend. We are extremally close, we even know each others facebook passwords. Well Girl B i have known since i was 5, we've basicly been friends on and off until she joined the group last year with girl A. I'm close to her in a diffrent way from Girl A. If i could explain the relationship, its like we have completly friend zoned each other well and truly. However with Girl A i have not. Now the other guy in our group just joined about a mounth ago. He kinda only joined because Girl B liked him alot, and he liked her as well. He is a nice guy, we talk alot. Anway, Girl B asked the other guy out, and he said yes. Now yesterday night i asked out Girl A even though i have no feelings for her. I like her as a friend but i guess its because i really wanted a girlfriend for once in my life. Today, he went out as a group to the movies. We didnt really act romantic at all, execpt for maybe when we left when she gave me a friendly hug. Girl B told me how cute we seemed together. But then as soon as i got home, i looked of some photos we took together. Thats when i realised that i like Girl B. But we're in a completly friend zoned relationship and I'll feel really bad if i dumped Girl A after only a few days. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Tell girl B you actually like her

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:54 AM

Find a proper chance, to show her, or ask her thoughts
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

Yes that is very bad, most of the time friendship&#x2F;relationships don&#x27;t work out and this will make you lose both of them i feel like you should give your girlfriend a chance and if you try you can actually have a connection Good Luck Smile
03-24-2014, 12:11 PM

Okay, so yeah you got yourself into a mess. You shouldn't get with someone because you want a girlfriend, you should get with someone cause you actually WANT to be with them............you know, like actually be interested in them. There is no point in getting with someone who you don't actually like. The bottom line is, break up with Girl A. Do it in person, and tell her that you jumped into something that you didn't really think about. And by the way, you should always go on a few dates before you actually get into a relationship. So then you can see if they'd be a good match for you...that's how it works in the real dating world. If it doesn't work out, then you just tell them that. Young people have no clue about that step for some reason. Teens used to go on dates all the time! and you don't even have to be serious about them. you just have to tell them you're not into serious stuff at the moment. Now only adults understand that..

lol Anyways, girl B already has a guy right? Well, I would stay away from that situation then...if she's single again and you're single again, why don't you ask her out to coffee?
03-24-2014, 12:19 PM

Truth to be told, you shouldn&#x27;t have asked her out if you don&#x27;t even have any feelings towards her. It&#x27;s kinda cruel, actually. And no, I&#x27;m not saying this just to blame you. I say this based on what I&#x27;ve been through before. You see, two years ago, my classmate asked me out and I said yes. But I had a feeling that he don&#x27;t really like me but still, I wanna give it a try since he was brave enough to ask me out and all. But 6 months later, he dumped me. In the class. In front of his friends. I feel like shit. But the point is, if you don&#x27;t like her, please don&#x27;t ask her out. You probably have played her feelings and she&#x27;ll feel so down. You shouldn&#x27;t ask any girls out just because you want a girlfriend. It&#x27;s just plain cruel when you ask her out when you don&#x27;t and probably can&#x27;t love her. Just try to talk to her about this, slowly.
And about the Girl A, you should ask her if she and the other guy are dating first Smile
And I apologize if I&#x27;m being harsh, I&#x27;m a straightforward person lol