This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people care so much about celebs photoshopping their instagram pictures?
03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
Why do people care so much about celebs photoshopping their instagram pictures?
People are saying Kim K made her waist smaller with photoshop. Anyway, I don't see what's the big deal when loads of females do the same thing, but no one calls them out on it because they aren't famous.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...elfie.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM

I can think of few things in life I care less about than what Kim Kardashian does with her pictures.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Awareness should be created among the general masses to not bother about such things. Then these junk news will stop.
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

Why photoshop at all? This culture we have of always needing to look perfect and better than we actually are is so stupid. Actually I find a lot of 'trends' retarded but maybe that's just me.

Selfies. The use of the word hashtag...
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

No sane person really gives a hoot about the Kardashian's or their photoshopped photo's. They are just more worthless fodder used to fill the pages of the countless, and ever growing, media outlets.
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

I took this picture of rosie in front dennys and i had one take one shot cause it was -15 degrees out side, and the photo came out perfect. And it was just "rosie how about sit in front of your car" i told her the pose and it came out perfect.

I gave it to her and she changed it, cropped it (mine is not cropped its the original photo i took), right her hips. And a friend of mine tara was furious. Cause I obviously posted the original on facebook and then rosie posted the non original with her hips cropped.

Tara wrote on her page that "you shouldn't have cropped it, the picture was perfect before"

Anyway Tara (as beautiful as she is) was jealous of the attention rosie got all the time and she was trying to be just a little brat and I told her that in a message to let rosie be rosie.

Its really hard for other women to admit their jealous of other beautiful who get attention unless they approve of who it is and why they are getting attention.

It took me like 8 paragraphs of talking to get tara to calm down and just realize her own beauty. I guess a lot of women don't get challenged on how jealous they can be.

Im not a huge fan of Kim K but if she wants to photoshop her own pics, cool. Not my girlfriend anyway. If anybody wants to see how she looks they can her home video. And she has a personal trainer so she can change sizes anyway.

Women need to quit being jealous of each other and attacking each other. You don't see guys attacking each other about "wow hes faking that six pack in the photo, nobody told him to put oil overself and squeze his abs like that? Nope we just work out harder in the gym.