This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete ads of my twitter and facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM
How to delete ads of my twitter and facebook?
When I was installing a program onto my laptop (which i wish i never now because it didn't work anyways ) it also installed some weird stuff on my internet,for example weird search bars and loads of annoying ads appeared on my twitter and facebook and everywhere. You know those flashy ads that are at the sides of some websites. They never used to be there now i downloaded that and they appear ! is there any way i can get rid of that without having to pay anything? please help.
Thanks.
and on some website there's no ads, but there's like an empty space and a gap where the advert 'should' be.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM

Use google chrome and download add-block its a free program

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Go - control panel -programs & features - uninstal any progams you recognize but don't want. This should deal with some of the toolbars, then download Malwarebytes and scan the whole computer to get rid of malware and PUPS (potentially unwanted programs). When you've done that -and scanned with your anti-virus (full scan) Download Ccleaner from piriform (don't take the optional extras) and do a disc clean, defragment and registry clean. That should do it!