This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Happen To The iOS app PopU: Get genuine likes on Instagram photos on the App Store?
03-24-2014, 11:36 AM
What Happen To The iOS app PopU: Get genuine likes on Instagram photos on the App Store?
I was wondering what happen to the iOS app PopU: Get genuine likes on Instagram photos on the App Store. I keep getting an error when trying to login in saying:
" {"code": 400, "error_type": "OAuthException", "error_message": "Client Disabled"} "
Is anyone else who uses the app having this issue?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

i am also having same problem...wonder its the server under maintenance!

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Yep I have the same error when Im trying to get likes for my photo, I think they are trying to update the app for IOS because their IOS version is under the review of App Store.
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

The app is not on the App Store anymore.. Yes I tried downloading it again since it was crashing but when I was trying to look for it, it's gone
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

Yeah it&#x27;s doing the same to me...idk but I deleted the app and now I can&#x27;t find it on the App Store so my guess is it&#x27;s off the market
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

all those get likes and follower apps were scams. popU was scamming people out of their money as well as their accounts. People accounts have been locked because of the app. Don't use any apps like that.
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

Yes I&#x27;m having the same issue! And when I deleted it and when I tried to download it again it was na where in the App Store. Then I looked online and got to link for popu and it said the app is no longer in service. I think apple took popu off and had them shut down.
03-24-2014, 12:14 PM

I go this too, apparently it&#x27;s not available in the usa anymore, so the app doesn&#x27;t work anymore. T_T I really liked it
03-24-2014, 12:18 PM

When I was trying to log in on instagram, it told me to make a new password for security reasons and my reaction was &quot;what the f---&quot; so yeah. Plus Likesmania is kinda a good app to so see if any of you want to try that out.
03-24-2014, 12:20 PM

PopU is on the App store now . It has been updated and its working perfectly (y) and you can now get followers using your credit. Update or dowload it now