This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway someone can possible know who's looking at their facebook page and how often?
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Is there anyway someone can possible know who's looking at their facebook page and how often?
I was Curious if there's a way someone can find out who's been looking at there facebook page? Does facebook notify you if someone has been excessively viewing your page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Nope.

Ads

Absolutely NOT possible.

all those things you see on facebook telling you that you can
are Fake.

Absolutely not, not ever, impossible. A few applications have been set up to say they can do this but it's just not possible as all of the images, code and scripts are served by facebook and no third party website can see who is seeing any page. It is possible to make an application that tell you which of your friends has used the same application but only if you invited them in the first place.

All these applications that say they can do this are just lying, invariably they want you to add all your friends so their application will get more users who will then be bombarded with marketing or other money making devices.

A personal rule of thumb is if any application or group etc asks me to suggest, add or recruit friends before I've been able to evaluate the application, I don't bother investigating any further and delete the application.

Haha no, that's not possible. The "stalker" apps are just people who commented/liked your wall posts. Theres no real app for it.

No, all those applications are lying to you. It would be an extreme violation of privacy if facebook told you who viewed your profile. Unless of course you were in danger or threatened by someone then I believe the police could get in touch with facebook officials in order to track a person who was stalking you.

Facebook doesn't allow people to track who views their profiles or contents. Facebook applications, on the other hand, are unable to track anybody unless they have the consent of the viewer.

Follow the source to see the Facebook's statement about this issue.