This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I argued with my BF. He juz posted on my fb timeline. But there's the problem What should I do next? :(?
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM
I argued with my BF. He juz posted on my fb timeline. But there's the problem What should I do next? :(?
He just posted on my FB timeline that"he's thinking of me" at the moment ago. But he didn't say anything beside asking me if I already had dinner. I said I won't eat dinner but he didn't even bother asking me Why I have to do that? (usually whatever happen, he always at least ask me why). So I stopped reply on that wall. and we now don't talk anymore. What should I do ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

Try actually talking face to face.

I hate Facebook it's for loosers who dont know how to actually communicate.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

Don't be so hyper over the FB comments. Have him call you and talk on the phone. It is much more reliable.
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

What should you do?

GET THE F. OFF OF FACESPACE AND START SHARING MORE INFORMATION WITH HIM RATHER THAN THE REST OF THE F'ING WORLD.

Seriously.

If facebook wasn't cyber....I'd drop a bomb on it.
03-24-2014, 12:03 PM

You speak to him face to face.

Never use social networking with a loved one to discuss something.
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM

why are you not meeting him halfway
instead of just saying you wont eat dinner, you should have said why
why does he need to extract every single piece of inconsequential information from you?

stop playing games
talk to him, or put him out his misery and end it
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

Why should he have to coax it out of you why you won't eat dinner. You're all like "I'm not eating!" like a 3 year old and he's supposed to be like daddy "Well why not honey? What's wrong - again?" Get a grip, grow up, get off facebook, grow up & grow up.
03-24-2014, 12:15 PM

lol get off facebook and get a real relationship! You don't learn social skills on a computer, funny, I went out to eat with my husband the other night, there was a table of young people, sitting acoss from us, all four of them phones in hand texting away instead of having a converstaion with each other, I sat there and thought, how sad, that they have lost the fun of going out with friends and talking and interacting with each other, even sadder is the fact that they are loosing the ability to even know how, I bet 99% of people wouldn't say face to face what they say online to someone. People get real brave when they can't see the hurt in someones eyes, or they miss out when they can't see the smiles of someone they just said I love you too.