This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anyone else sick of all of those fan pages of facebook?
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Is anyone else sick of all of those fan pages of facebook?
It's all people go on facebook to do now!
People don't go on facebook to keep in touch with their friends. Instead, all it's for is to join pointless fan pages, like "I HATE IT WHEN YOU GET STABBED IN THE BACK BY ONE OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS" and "The feeling when you take your shoes off after a night out <3" and "I hate that mood when every little thing pisses you off"

It's completely pointless and stupid!

Does ANYONE agree with me??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM

it's pretty stupid but I don't get angry about it like that lol

Ads

I agree with you
and also ending up with pointless Friends who ask to be added then you never hear from them
i think is just a game some to say how many Friends they have

Yes!!

I think you are not right in your view about what is happening. People don't participate much of those pages, they just saw them and became a fan without thinking too much about it. The problem is that it's far more complicated to stop being a fan than to become one of them, and that's the reason why the pages keep growing.

Many people became a fan of too many pages, and now that they don't want to be in them anymore they realized that leaving them would take them a lot of time, because you have to leave them one by one.

As for the pages, I don't think they are stupid. I think a lot of things are being revealed by the titles of those pages and the quantity of fans they get.