This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High school crush question?
03-24-2014, 11:37 AM
High school crush question?
I know this may sound like a rather silly or odd situation but I need some opinions. 3 days ago, I sent a friend request to my crush on facebook and msg her stating the reason why I wanted to befriend. I obviously explained that I liked her thinking that she already knew who I am. Oddly, she didn't realise who I was so I sent her a picture (cause I don't have a profile picture on fb). The odd thing is that the conversation ended there. On my picture. After that, she didn't reply at all. I didn't tell her anything else, too. Today at school, she didn't seem to recognise me, even though we have exchanged eye contact various times. I think I did wrong for sendig her a pic but I haven't come to a conclusion, cause surprisingly she still hasn't accepted my request on facebook. It's still open. Neither accepted nor not now. It just seems so fuzzy. What's your point of view on the situation? Did I do anything wrong? Does she seem to like me or just confused?

Sorry for long post/wrong cat.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM

A facebook account with no profile picture, to make things worse, instead of uploading a picture, you send it to her privately in chat? Sounds like a creep to me. XD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply