This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do people give 12500 real looking twitter follower?
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
How do people give 12500 real looking twitter follower?
How does this guy do it? He makes so much money! It looks like a lot of work but it looks worth it. How does he do it does anybody know? I ordered from him and he got me all of the followers in about 2 hours all 12500 of them and some... can anyone please instruct me on how he does it? i would love to know. I am looking for the name of the bot and how he gets all of those accounts to follower people. I am not looking for other services. thank you so much! cheers!

http://fiverr.com/twitter__follow/get-yo...-pass-word

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM

Those profiles were made with Twitattack (account creator) software. For 10k people you need more than 3000 proxies and that thing doesn't work like it used to. That guy probably made those profiles long time ago, when Twitter wasn't chasing spammers.

If that was so easy to make, I wouldn't tell you and I would do it myself.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:54 AM

Most places that provide these services have multiple Twitter accounts with thousands of followers... a simple post to follow you is all that is needed to fulfill their contract with you... Their best days for this is Fridays using the "Follow Friday" hash tag. They have been doing this long enough to be able to determine how many of their accounts they need to post to to fill different size orders.

It is really not any more complicated than that.