This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I organize a marketing campaign for business/product?
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Can I organize a marketing campaign for business/product?
"My new business not growing in a better way..what should I do for progress..what do think about E-mail marketing I wanna get more with lil attempt...like to get it out there, can some one help me with this?
Thanks"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:45 AM

I don't know what the stream of business you are into.
Yo can use justdial and other online directories for increasing the customer flow.
If you do need a website or a better ranking in google or yahoosearch
then raech to us in libinmanual@rocketmail.com

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

Hi there!
Ya it can be organized for business/product marketing, E-mail campaign may be helpful..it need some positive way to do so.. besides it you may use any social network for marketing, recently the FACEBOOK most renowned name in this field, millions people are using for their business promotion and marketing purpose..some company are providing such kind services one name magicsolv.com offering marketing and promotion services lots of people online are getting help from them you may also can be benefited to contact 'em..so don't waste your precious time go get it hope you will get according to your need good luck.