This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any website that teach us to make handmade items?
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Is there any website that teach us to make handmade items?
Hi I'm a teenager, I want to sell handmade items to make some money. But I had no clue about making handmade items. I want to make some money by sell things online...but i don know what to sell. Can you give me some tips??

How do I make?
Where I could sell?

Thank YOU!!!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:44 AM

It depends on your location.
Ask your friends what sort of items they would like to buy.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

Well what to make I can't really help with since there are so many different things you can make. but where to sell them. Etsy.com. That's a site specifically for people who sell handmade items. Also make a facebook page to advertise your shop as well.

Youtube has a lot of tutorial videos on how to make things. Just look up tutorials on any sort of craft you might have an interest in that would sell well.

A list of possible things might be, jewelry making, bead weaving, knitting, crocheting, kumihimo, keychains, charms. Lanyards. Hair clips. Hair bows. Headbands. Cross stitch. Paper beads. etc etc.
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

Vendgenie.com another marketplace similar to Etsy where people around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods. Our mission is to re-imagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world.
03-24-2014, 12:09 PM

Etsy and YouTube are the best two places to get ideas and to sell your already made items. We got a lot of our jewelry ideas from other handmade jewelers. http://www.beadedjewelrybydeb.com
03-24-2014, 12:11 PM

Sell your hand made items on VendGenie proven to earn 50% more only at Vendgenie.com Sign up today. Enjoy!