This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What could be some Photographer Freebies?
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
What could be some Photographer Freebies?
I'm a Photographer and I want to get "LIKES" on my Facebook page, that being said, I want to give away freebies , my idea in mind was giving the 100th like a freebie and than another random person from that 100 like a freebie so it's fair...than each 100th after that a freebie and so on...however, I'm not sure what would be good to give that will get people in the liking, sharing mood haha ... I was first thinking a free photo shoot plus something...like an 8GB SD card class 10 but, not everyone wants that....well....for now I'm just accepting ideas..anyone have any that would help me out a bit...nothing over $50-60 please.. I can't give away cameras lol

Thanks in advance!
You're 100% right..I have likes, and people like my work, but I should rephrase the question...it's more of a Thank U for liking my page, and please share my page kind of freebie, it'll also be more interesting..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Why do you feel the need to bribe people into 'liking' your page (& by implication your photography).

Simply shoot something that people will actually like!

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:13 PM

You're right. Not everyone wants an 8 gig card. My suggestion? Be different. Every photographer on Facebook offers free photo shoots for 'liking' their page. Why not think outside the box, and be way more unique? The more unique? The more you will be remembered. Offer the 100th person a pizza and a DVD of their choice, only call it something like "dinner and a movie on me". Or with Halloween coming up, give away a huge bag full of candy, call it "the 'you don't have to trick or treat, I've done it for you' giveaway". $50 would buy a lot of candy. Or "have a cheesy date night on me" and give away a pass for 2 to go bowl a few games complete with a pizza with extra cheese. With Thanksgiving, you could give away a huge turkey. Christmas, wrapping paper and tape. Offer things that people want, and would love to have. Really. Who could say no to pizza and DVD?