This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do I become instafamous?
03-24-2014, 11:39 AM
how do I become instafamous?
its not the most important thing to me
but all of my friends say that I could be
but how do I do it? I want to see if I could do it
do you think I have potential? my instagram is: http://instagram.com/maddieconlon

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

-Run down the street- Naked. You'll be ALL Over the Twitter-verse, in NO Time !! Wink

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

i think you could if you wanted to. try using common hastags. don't get too crazy with the amount of hashtags you do. if you want to grab people's attention, do something funny, or post some really cool pics. you could also try shoutouts for shoutouts. some people do them, but do not get pesky with them. hope i helped! good luck!
03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

Umm, yes... Joseph's idea would make you 'famous' in no-time, but I'm sure it's not the kind of attention you want...
You could do something funny, but unfortunately you're not a baby... ("Charlie bit my finger - again!") I'm not saying that teenagers can't be funny, I'm one myself and for some reason people always laugh when I say something that wasn't intentionally funny (And I'm also assuming you're a teenager, but you can always pretend I wrote "young adult" instead of "teenager")
You could also try doing extraordinary things ("Dynamo: Magician Impossible")
Make vines...
Make vlogs...

The possibilities are endless, but none of them will easily get you famous.
And even if you manage to be famous, don't let it get to your head, as it does with so many others (two words: Justin Bieber). And it will only last a few weeks at the most, unless you manage to continue doing that which made (and makes) you famous.
And the last thing you'd want to be is infamous.

btw, you have as much potential as me or any other 'ordinary' teenager. (okay, a bit more 'cuz you're female)