This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Layout Help!!!?
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Facebook Layout Help!!!?
i want a facebook layout and found that website pagerage.com. I was researching it and saw a lot of complaints about ads that wont go away and other problems. Does this really happen? Is it legit website that wont harm my laptop??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

you have to download social on facebook, it will change your layout and everything, and anyone with social can see it-

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

yes its true, all of the pages like that are fake and just cause spyware and ads and mess dont download any of them includong page rage.... im sorry but maybe facebook is just improing so since all this new stuff like the whole layout, the size in writing im pretty sure there will be a facebook tab or page or application for backgrounds/layouts soon
03-24-2014, 11:54 AM

reasons not to download facebook layouts

reason 1: all facebook layout websites are scams and they will all harm your computers.
personly if you change your facebook layout all your friends will probably think your stuck up
just saying. there is no way to change your facebook profile without harming your laptop

reason 2. they don't work as well as promised and they put a bunch of unwanted **** your computer that makes everything run weird !

and all i am saying is that whatsoever DON'T DOWNLOAD THAT ******** INTO YOUR COMPUTER
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

You have to install an app to change backgrounds, and only people with that app will see the changes. The ability to add/change custom layouts/colors/etc. is a 'hack' that MySpace (and some other sites) allowed that also opens up extra vulnerabilities.

These addons, especially those that you have to 'install' from off-site locations and not within Facebook, are very likely to have ad toolbars, malware, or the like. Facebook apps have to follow certain rules and limit access to what can be modified on a page. Since these "tools" circumvent that, they get money by spamming you with ads or installing virii/etc to get access to your information.