This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my boyfriends best friend sound like a creep?
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Does my boyfriends best friend sound like a creep?
My boyfriend has an ex gf named Ashley. They broke up last year after only five weeks. They'd been hooking up on and off for years in between my boyfriends actual girlfriends. They got together for a few short weeks when his dad died as a comfort to him . I looked at her Facebook profile last week out of curiosity. I noticed that my boyfriends best friend (who is engaged) has been liking all of her recent pictures where she did herself up (he won't like them if her new boyfriend is in the pic with her). The only other important fact is that they all went to high school together and they have all graduated college at this point. I immediately felt sort of insulted but my friend says I'm an idiot and that his best friend is really being a weirdo and that it's HIS FIANCÉE who has someone to worry about . What do u think of the scenario. I felt almost like maybe he prefferred my boyfriend to be with her and not me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

Maybe you're a "creep" for looking at her Facebook profile and taking notice of whether she likes the photos or not. Are you stalking them or something?

Just because a guy likes some facebook photos doesn't mean he's a creep.

Who are you to go judging guys you probably don't know and calling them a "creep"? Why should you get to assign names like this to men?

Stick your name calling where the sun don't shine.

And mind your own business.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

There are NO PROBLEMS if YOU do NOT CREATE ONE.