This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you help me out with this friend?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Can you help me out with this friend?
So my brother convinced me into finally getting a twitter, and if you want... can you explain hashtags, retweets, etc, to me??

But that's not my question, ignore it if you want.

Sienna, my friend since... really my whole life and over the years we have just been falling apart. She used to send me emails about how I was a terrible friend and then act like she never sent them the day after. She would constantly ditch me if there where better people for her to hang out with. She would make jokes about me under her breath. The only reason we are "decent" friends today is because when we hang out, we have fun, and she likes the fact that she can step over me.

Anyways, to make it short. Like i said-I just got a twitter and I followed her and a couple other people just to start, you know? And she followed me back. My twitter is really pathetic because i'm following quite a few people and only 4 are following me. Anyways, about two days later she UNfollowed me. i know this is pathetic to rant about, but is she trying to send me a message? And lastly, how can i get more followers? I really look like a friendless joke.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

i have known people like that in one way or another. My friend, I'll call her Bobette (that is soooo not her real name haha), she will ditch us to hang out with "cooler" people. She also does the whole fight-and-pretend-it-never-happened-thing ALL the time, but sometimes that is a good thing because we have fun when we hang out WITHOUT dwelling on the past. I have done mean things to sooo sometimes it's best to forget. My other ex-friend, who i shall call Roberta (not her real name) is the reason Bobette and i even fight. They always put me in the middle of their arguments. Then Roberta, who was my best friend for about 4 years and then i realized I REALLY didn't like her. She was always putting me down casually and excluding me, and just being an all out b****. Then she always made me seem like the bad guy by pulling the sympathy card because her parents were both druggies and she ended up in the custody of her Grandma when she was little. So point is: get out while you can. Show her you don't need her and UNfollow her now if you haven't yet. Don't obsess over social networking sites. If you want one to stay on top of trends and be somewhat social get into stumble upon. i personally prefer Stumble-upon because it feels more private than liking stuff on Facebook. But it's not a status update type site. Also MAKE SURE YOU STAY NICE AND SOCIAL AROUND HER. if you don't she might spread rumors or gossip about you because she will be mad you dumped her. Good luck Smile ps i would totally follow you on twitter if i had one because i know what it's like to have a crappy friend Smile
rereading what i wrote i realize it sounds like Roberta was the popular queen bee b****, trust me she was soooooo not popular. She is the girl everyone thinks is a little loony because she is loud and obnoxious and acts dumb in the really fake way... i just can't believe i ever let my self live in her shadow.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply