This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is the best place to find evening dresses that don't cost $$$$ and are pretty good quality?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Where is the best place to find evening dresses that don't cost $$$$ and are pretty good quality?
so in July i'm attending a Gala and banquet and we are supposed to wear an evening gown.

I know they are PLENTY of sites and I have a lot of choices already, but if you guys have any bad experiences with certain places or seriously recommend a site/store.... I will be able to shop in NYC if needed, but preferably in Seattle area, as I won't have much time to shop in NYC before I need the dress.

I am looking for dresses between $100-$300

I don't want those websites with crap that falls apart after you dance a bit or after one night, like I said, I would prefer a better quality dresses.

also, if you guys happen to be looking and find a great deal, let me know! give me the link and I'll check it out!

I'm looking for:
halter or something for small bust (34B)
I like lace, chiffon, not totally against tulle....., satin, or something similar to these
I LOVE vintage, purple(dark), deep greens and am ok with dark blue... no white or else it might look like a wedding dress..... and I like asymmetrical designs, I don't want boring and ordinary either
I already said price...
hmmmm.... I guess just easy to customize and stuff....
so I guess that's all!

P.S. sorry to be so picky, even if you only find a good website or something, that's fine, I'm really just looking for a variety to choose from....
oh! and I am tall so I'll need floor-length, and I am not too concerned about being conservative, just don't make me look like a stripper Smile

Thanks guys! <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM

Maybe you can find some chinese online website dealing with exporting evening dress
Bridgat.com
aliexpress.com

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Hi, you do not need to apologize, you have every right to find a perfect evening gown. I will recommend you this bridal wear and party wear online shop which enjoys a strong facebook fan base:
https://www.facebook.com/abbyweddingdress

The items of this online shop is in low price and definitely in high quality, the best part is they are having Valentine Sale, if you make order on Valentine's Day using voucher code special214, you can save $21.4.

And you do not have to worry about the size, you can send them measurement and they make to fit.

Here is what I picked up for you:
1.http://www.abbydress.com/sheath-backless-halter-floor-length-chiffon-dress.html
2.http://www.abbydress.com/sheath-one-shoulder-sweetheart-backless-pleat-empire-floor-length-chiffon-dress.html
They definitely suit your price range. Hope it helps. :-)