This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My email is showing invalid, when I try to log into sites I am registered with?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
My email is showing invalid, when I try to log into sites I am registered with?
My email address is coming up as invalid when I try to use it in applications or sign into my accounts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

Hi Deborah,

I think you are saying that you are having trouble using your Yahoo Mail address to sign up on third party sites (things like Facebook and Twitter come to mind), but these registration pages are rejecting your address. Is that right?

Because these sites perform their own verification checks, we at Yahoo cannot say for certain why you may be encountering this error. I recommend verifying that you are entering your address correctly. If you would like to confirm your Yahoo address you can follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Yahoo Mail.
2. Mouse over the Settings menu icon Gear Icon | select Settings.
3. Next to "Yahoo account," you'll see your full email address.

If you are certain you are entering the correct address please contact the support team of the page on which you are trying to register or log in.

If you are having trouble signing in to Yahoo Apps and pages, can you tell me more about where you are having trouble signing in? It's clear you were able to sign in via Answers.

I hope this helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply