This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Both of my brother's saw me naked. (Please give me advice)!!?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Both of my brother's saw me naked. (Please give me advice)!!?
So, I'm 13 and a girl and My brother's are 15 and 17. So my brother's went to a holiday dinner at 1:00 pm at my Uncle's house. I didn't go. So I was home with my mom, she works at night, she's a nurse, so she was getting some sleep in. But I am going to go see "Grudge Match" Tonight so I went in the bathroom to take a shower. I left my towel in the room so I had to get out with no towel, So My mom was sleeping and no one else was home so I got out. I had my phone with me so I was checking my news feed on Facebook when my 17 year old brother said "What are you doing?" And my 15 year old brother was laughing. I was so scared I froze for like 1.5 seconds then I ran to my room.I got dressed and Like 5 minutes later my 15 year old brother comes in my room laughing and he says "Aw the baby is still developing". I yelled at him and told him to get out. So we left for the movies at 6:00 pm. I am on my way to The movie theaters with my 17 year old bro and his girlfriend and my 15 year old brother. I haven't said a word to either of them. My 17 year year old brother is kinda-like cool about what happen, he isn't bringing it up but on the other hand to my 15 year old brother It's so hilarious to him. Any advice on what I should do or say cause I feel really bad and humiliated right now. I am truly being honest right now, I am not lying and I only want some advice. I think I should ask my 17 year old brother to ask my 15 year old brother to stop wwith the jokes, its not funny to me.
Also, Happy Holidays. And be Safe.
@MadMack- I should, but I'm not mean like that I couldn't embarrass him with that. I don't even know if it's true. I never seen him naked as far as I could remember. But great Idea!! Lol
youngest out of 3
@Aliyha I love the way u spell ur name

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Yeah talk to your older brother or just tell your other brother that you don't feel at all comfortable and you don't think its funny. He will get over it and stop laughing soon and it will just be in the past, don't worry.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

Tbh with you if they're being like that they're being silly and immature! You're 13 you are maturing and growing up, I know it can be embarrassing but they have seen you naked before when you were a little younger I'm sure! It will all blow over enjoy yourself at the movies really have a great time! If they say anything that shows their immaturity levels just ignore it! It will all be forgotten about soon promise
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

If you just shrug your shoulders when he makes a joke he will stop as he can draw his entertainment only from your reactions . More you show you are upset more likely he will keep joking about it . If you do not react what can he do ? I mean do not even shrug your shoulders . Totally pay no attention . And yes if you think your older brother has any influence over him tell him to ask him to stop ...othervise it will just make it worse probably .
03-24-2014, 12:05 PM

well you could tell your younger brother if he doesn't stop teasing you, you will tell his friends that you saw him naked and he's only got a little one, that'll be embarassing for him.
03-24-2014, 12:06 PM

Heyy, im 14 and a middle child. uhhh i hardly get any attention at home and i get picked on very often. im not favored at all either and i kind of live in my own world and dont listen to what anyone tells me. so ive i learned over the years on how to get the best revenge possable. ibut first i would like to say srry, that was probably really akward. but the reason he keeps doing it is cuz he thinks your embaresed from it. Be confident and just say you honseslty couldnt care less. then purposely try to go into his room while he is naked. it will make him just as embarrassed and then he will stop bugging you. and if you dont want to see him naked, then just keep a video camera in his room or bathroom and record and hten show it to him. say that you will post it unless he stops bugging you. GOOD LUCK!
03-24-2014, 12:09 PM

Are you the youngest? Because if you are, then it's like, totally normal for the middle brother to bug you. I am the exact same age as you and my middle brother and I don't get along that well. My oldest brother and I get on really well. Anyways, you should not be embarassed because they're your family and you should be comfortable around them. Remember when you were a baby and they saw you naked all the time? Yeah, so don't be worried. It will soon pass and its not like they took a picture so do not worry one bit. Try even laughing with them. If you can't beat em', join em', right?
03-24-2014, 12:17 PM

Ur 15 years bro is being a typical teen...really immature...i think u should speak to ur older bro and also i think u should sort of leave ur phone in ur room and sort of not be too addicted to fb because fb is the reason to ur humiliation right now
03-24-2014, 12:22 PM

Your 15 year old bro is overly amused because he's still immature. Just tell him to phuckoff. I'm kidding, just ignore him, roll your eyes and use sarcasm. He will soon get bored. But if he doesn't stop, do talk to your oldest brother so he can take care of it, if you feel you can talk to him about it.
03-24-2014, 12:24 PM

It is very hard to live stuff like that down in big families. When I was about twelve, my younger brother walking in on me using the toilet. When the door opened, I quickly turned away by instinct, and ended up pudding on my foot. For months I was called "pee pee toes" until I acted like I took a picture of my brother in the shower. That shut him up permanently.