This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend on facebook is gone?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
My friend on facebook is gone?
My friend on facebook we known each other for 2years. We were chatting last night on msg. This morning I went on facebook checked my msg her profile was gone! I went on another account searching for her, but she doesn't show up even on other friends list she's not there! Did she deactivate her account or its a facebook error?
I searched her on another account that she doesn't even kno about and her profile won't show up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM

She might have blocked you from seeing her at all or deleted herself

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

it sounds like she probably deactivated her account I don't think there would be an error like that
03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

I would be willing to bet that the facebook team of robots have deactivated her account. When they shut down an account, there will be no sign that she even existed in the world of facebook. Hopefully she will have good luck in getting her account restored. I was disabled for no reason over two months ago and am still waiting to hear from FB. I am sure all of my friends that I haven't been able to contact think I unfriended and blocked them. It is a horrible and very hurtful situation to be in. You should call her. It will be a relief for her to know someone cared enough to ask.
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

This message can appear to you only in these cases:
1-) If your friend deactivated her profile
2-) You friend blocked you
but she has deactivated her account because you can't find her on another facebook profiles Smile Good Luck!
03-24-2014, 12:00 PM

Probably deactivated
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

Here are the reasons why your "friend on Facebook is gone":

│Your friend blocked you on Facebook
│He/she removed his/her account or had his/her account banned.

Good luck!