This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Is So Good About Facebook?
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
What Is So Good About Facebook?
I was wondering why everyone has facebook and why is it the buzz?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

It's like myspace, but soooo much safer!

Idk it's also just really fun

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

i gave in to facebook afew months ago. its just pretty addicting i guess. mainly because you can see what everyone is doing and who there talking to and what pictures they put up and who there commenting. its pretty nosy if you ask me. but i cant help it =)
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

pfff nothing.
03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

Facebook was never popular back before MySpace, but ever since MySpace has added "Status" and "Apps" , it's just becoming more like Facebook. Plus Facebook was meant to be for college students, so it give that adult feeling.

Plus, it's more cleaner, it not like MySpace where you make a fake profile and send spam comments and have hookers on there adding you like crazy, none of that on Facebook!

In a way, it's cleaner and safer...the MySpace at least.
03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

It's just an easy way to connect with people/learn more about people without ACTUALLY talking to the person face to face, haha. Because we all know how scary actual conversations are. (:

But yeah, nothings that good about it. It's just a fad, the new thing to replace Myspace. It can be a good way to meet new people and such in your school/area if you don't obsess over it the way some people do.
03-24-2014, 12:17 PM

It's a lot more organized and "clean looking" than Myspace.
Myspace has lots of flashy, distracting ads, and it can be hard to navigate. Facebook's ads are off to the side and more subtle, and it's easier to navigate.
Myspace recently got some features like Facebook, so the playing field is a bit leveled. But Facebook was the first to tell you when your friends changed their profiles, or to have status messages.

It just generally looks cleaner and more professional.