This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my annoying gym teacher do this to me?
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Why did my annoying gym teacher do this to me?
I have gym first hour right, anyway we do the Pledge of Alligiance first hour, and this girl (a friend) always stands up then sits down. The teacher always looks at her and gives her a dirty look. Well I gave her a thumbs up and smiled at her. Then the teacher gave me an F for the day. What was that for? What's her problem?
no the teacher is a chick
I SAID THE TEACHER IS A CHICK NOT A DUDE MY GOD! ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND, CAN'T READ DETAILS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

hes and asshole and he can go f*ck himself in a corner

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

SHE'S A TERRORIST AT HEART
IS SHE BLACK?
I SALUTE YOUR FRIEND
YOU SHOULD SUPPORT HER AND STAND WITH HAND OVER HEART
UNLESS YOU'RE AFRAID TO AN AMERICAN
REPORT HER TO YOUR PARENTS AND THE PRINCIPAL
TV IS A GOOD WAY TO PUT HER IN HER PLACE TWITTER ,E-MAIL GLENN BECK
COMPLACENCY IS THE DOWNFALL OF THE USA
I USED TO TAKE SHHITTT WHEN I WAS YOUNG
ARRON TIPPIN [ SP?] SAID IT BEST
STAND FOR SOMETHING OR YOU'LL FALL FOR ANYTHING
03-24-2014, 12:02 PM

Perhaps because what the girl is doing is rude, dismissive and unpatriotic.

You were encouraging rudeness.

I think the gym teacher should bring in some soldiers who have returned from war to let you both know the real truth about life, liberty and justice for all. Maybe one who's encountered a bomb and needs to use prosthetic legs.

Ya- that soldier did that so you two can be free to be rude.

Not everything is a joke. Some things need respect.
03-24-2014, 12:11 PM

Well its gym class, it not like he's got content or material to grade you on. So he gets to just randomly assign whatever he feels like for whatever reason he feels like. You could complain to the principal but he would probably just make stuff up about you to justify it. He just doesn't have anything better to do or worry about.
03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

She did this because she felt you were disrespecting her by encouraging and supporting this girl to disregard her authority and what she still values. Obviously, if you already knew that she was annoyed by her behavior and you supported it by your thumbs up move, she is concerned that more students will follow the girl in her blatant dishonor. So she gave you the F for the day to discourage any more acting out.

What she should do, is talk to the girl. Sorry for the F.

Not saying what the teacher did was right, but you should just go and apologize for doing it. She'll be nicer to you.
03-24-2014, 12:14 PM

maybe they are an ultra patriot which means they love the heck out of the United States. When the girl sat down i guess the teacher took that as disrespect shown for the United States and what the flag stands for.
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM

Even people whose religion does not include the flag salute are expected to stand up and face the flag, even though their hands may be down and they remain silent. By standing up then sitting down immediately it shows a lack of respect for the sacrifices of those who were injured or killed defending her right not to salute the flag. I'd suggest that if you or she wish to burn a flag that you wrap yourselves up in it first. If you don't stand behind our troops you are welcome to stand in front of them.
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM

He thought that her sitting down was disrespectful to America, so when you gave her a thumbs up, it looked like you were participating in disrespecting the flag.
It's like talking during prayer-it's rude.
03-24-2014, 12:25 PM

You acted immature, and you were punished for it. What is the problem?