This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should wwe just pay bill goldberg the amount he wants?
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Should wwe just pay bill goldberg the amount he wants?
Everybody wanted to see goldberg fac rybotch aka ryback hell wwe could had made a big profit off a match between bill goldberg with the right build up to the feud so what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

Nope. Leave the big guy alone. Ryback has better things to do. And yeah to pay him only to face ryback man he should be facing el torito .

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

No I'm sick of wrestlers coming back and automatically getting put in the main event that's exactly what would happen. Just like Batista been back 3 weeks already main eventing wrestle mania
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

Yeah that would be pretty cool. But not at WM, he doesn't deserve to be in a match at the show of shows
03-24-2014, 11:58 AM

I think you are spending WWE's Money very cavalierly and you're not the one who is going to have to explain this expense to WWE Shareholders at the next Shareholders Meeting. Triple H will have to explain why WWE spent so much money on a man who has not wrestled since 2004. Wrestlemania will draw 70,000+ Fans to New Orleans without Bill Goldberg and Ryback. I think you are overestimating the profit that WWE would make. The last time I paid money to see Bill Goldberg wrestle was when he wrestled for World Championship Wrestling in 1998 and 1999. Neither Bill Goldberg nor Ryback are reasons that I would spend money in going to a WWE Show.
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

I only care Goldberg return as part time so he can face Daniel Bryan, John Cena, The Wyatt Family, Batista, Roam Reigns and The Undertaker at Wrestlemania! Bill Goldberg stated in his twitter account that there were no negotiations at all to him and WWE Because you see Wrestlemania 30 plan was all changed! maybe we can see bill face ryback at Extreme Rules 2014 where he can defeat ryback! and teaming up with John Cena!