This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do some women regard shorter men as if they have some sort of deformity?
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Why do some women regard shorter men as if they have some sort of deformity?
While many actually hold guys personally at fault for not growing over 6ft as if it were a choice?

Example: https://twitter.com/expsnghghtsm

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM

Why do some men regard women with smaller boobs as if they have some sort of deformity?

Because humans are shallow d!cks, male or female.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

not deformity but sub-optimal is what a sociologist would say
03-24-2014, 11:57 AM

For fuck's sake, am I the only man left with the ability not be offended by every last little joke group on the internet?
03-24-2014, 12:07 PM

Only some???? I thought its about 95%.

But that's ok....there are still 5% of intelligent women to choose from...Darwinian process in action....survival of the smartest.

When u get older, u would thanks those 95% for not breeding with u: your kids would have much less chance of being low IQ!

Thank u so much for the twitt.

@Marcus: 5'10" and u think u r tough????? I am 6" shorter than u. Think how tough it is for me, and thus don't flatter yourself.
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM

because they're unattractive, and men's only real evolutionary purpose is to make themselves attractive to women so that a female will be impressed with them and mate.
03-24-2014, 12:16 PM

Maybe because they are unattractive? Get off your high horse, guys are even more brutal towards women that don't meet their ideal.
03-24-2014, 12:25 PM

The biggest mistake people with sight make is they "see" but they don't hear. They make assumptions based on sight and that clouds their mind. and in a way creates a 'self fulfilling prophecy'. where you see what you want to see.

though a person may have the use of their eyes and ears they become handicapped in a way. cause they aren't using their sense wisely.

And those who are all about the visual just won't listen to a person they view as a lesser man. they will seek out the ones who look down on him. The person who looks down on him isn't really a good guy btw.
03-24-2014, 12:35 PM

Height has been tied to masculinity, whilst shortness has been tied to the opposite.

This results in some women thinking short men - those below average male height - are somewhat feminine, which is often deemed as an unattractive trait in men.

This is the same reason why many men view very tall women - above average female height - as unattractive, treating them as though they have some deformity.
03-24-2014, 12:40 PM

I actually don't like really tall guys because I'm short myself. Shorter guys have always been cuter.