This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woman Crush? I'm confused.?
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Woman Crush? I'm confused.?
I know that there is a hashtag womancrushwednesday.
But this woman crush they are talking about .... They said you're only allowed to have a *womancrush* on a celebrity, but does this crush mean that you think they're pretty and you want to be them? Or, that you like them? I'm kinda confused about it.

One of my friends said that it makes you gay if you say you have a woman crush, but is that true?
It's not gay if you think someone is pretty right?

Why can you only have a woman crush on a celebrity? People told me that you can only have one one a celebrity, and no one else, because you're not allowed... Weird rule. I think some of my friends are pretty.
Is it weird if you tell them that too? Because sometimes I think it's just a nice thing to say, but people have told me to not tell that to people or I'll creep them out. They say that when you say other girls are pretty and you are a girl too, then it's weird... Is it weird though? I like getting compliments.

Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:50 AM

You just be yourself. You will be happier. It does not make you weird to give someone a compliment. It does not make you gay to think someone is pretty.
You just have the crushes you want. Screw the rules.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply