This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT HIM?
03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT HIM?
Ok so me and my ex were getting back together and takeing things slow at least that's what I thought untill some weeks ago when I barely was hearing from him and seeing him I didn't see him for 4 weeks!!..because lately he said he was stressed out from school and work so i decided to give him some space but everytime I asked him can we hangout he said idk and eventhough I did see him last week the only reason I did is because I put in the efort and he said we can only hangout for a lil bit because he was goin out that night....and here we are 4 days later and I don't here nothing from him Im not normally the snooping type but I do like to check on him every now and then so I looked on his twitter and some girl said I owe you hellla Beth time (Beth is her name) and he says back you damn right you do..should I be worried about this??? Am I over reacting and how do I ask him were do we stand because it's funny how he can say he misses me but doesn't put in any efort to actually see me....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM

If he is not at work or school or sleeping because of this so called busy schedule and still makes plans with other people that is messed up and you deserve someone better if he loves you or cares he will make time especially with out you having to be the one to ask. I go to school full time and ya its hard but I always make time for those who matter most.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

Obviously, you guys are not in a relationship. No one is that busy. You are no longer a priority in his life. If he is not calling or making an effort to see you. Don't waste your time. I am quite sure someone else is occupying his time. Just flat out ask him where you stand.
03-24-2014, 11:52 AM

he isnt that into you, he just wants the attention you used to give him. i would stop talking to him all together and not be available when he texts right away. make him wonder where YOU are, maybe you should put up some exciting facebook statuses, nothing nasty or bad, just that you are independant and having fun on your own. dont make the effort for his bad behavior, just ignore him if he is ignorning you!