This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHICH ONE IS BETTER FACEBOOK,MYSPACE,OR TWITTER....?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
WHICH ONE IS BETTER FACEBOOK,MYSPACE,OR TWITTER....?
and y?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:51 AM

facebook has limited features & wat the deuce is twtter?.........so myspace is the best for entertainment purposes

Ads

03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

It just depends on what type of page you are looking for my guest would be my Space I have enjoyed my many pages so far I use them to makes lots of money but here is something that is really fun and exciting give it a look

http://www.vinefire.com/?ref=sweetiehere...http://www
03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

I think myspace is better because it doesn't show all your friends what you have wrote to another like face book. i didn't understand twitter so i deleted my page and i would roll with myspace if you wanted to just have a page for fun purposes only. I think face book would be more on the college and business level to stay in contact with colleagues and co-workers.
03-24-2014, 12:10 PM

myspace because it's got more capabilities and I find it easier to communicate with my friends.
03-24-2014, 12:20 PM

Facebook and MySpace are only good for the Apps. But dont get me wrong, that Apps. can be really cool!! Smile

But Twitter is (in my opinion) the best because it's fast, fun, and the easiest to maintain.
03-24-2014, 12:22 PM

Facebook is the best,
Hate Myspace,
and Twitter is ok, but i tend to use it just to see celebrity pages!
03-24-2014, 12:26 PM

In my opinion, Facebook is the best. When you chat, the whole world isn't able to see your conversation with someone else. It has a ton of great applications, like MySpace, although it is not as customizable. MySpace seems very preppy to me and FaceBook is more professional. Twitter is more of a microblogging site...not as much socializing.
03-24-2014, 12:27 PM

Facebook. It is basically MySpace & Twitter combined. So why get all 3 when you can have it all in one.
03-24-2014, 12:30 PM

facebook rocks. 3 days after i signed up on twitter i stopped useing it