This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are sororities already looking at me?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
Are sororities already looking at me?
I'm going through formal recruitment in a few weeks and I applied over a month ago. We had to submit a picture and some info about us. I'm just wondering because I've seen some blogs saying things like "you know you're a sorority girl if you've stalked PNMs bla bla bla". Are they looking at my facebook and stuff? Are they already going to have an idea of what they think of me before I even get there?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:48 AM

I'm sure if they can see your profile, they will look at the type of people you associate with on there, etc, your interests. It's really a game of chance, because it just depends on who you click with the best during rush.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:56 AM

There's a chance. I know I looked through the PNM Facebook pages during recruitment and clicked on a few girls' profile that were legacies or friends of sisters, etc.
I would advise you to make your social media private until after recruitment because if there are girls looking at your profile, they won't be looking for good things. They will be looking for pictures or statuses/tweets that come off trashy or inappropriate and if they find them they will write you off.
Or you can just untag yourself in bad pictures and delete inappropriate statuses.

Good luck at recruitment!