This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i spice things up with my boyfriend? Help!?
03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
How can i spice things up with my boyfriend? Help!?
I met this guy on xbox about two months ago, and we've been talking almost everyday since. We started liking each other a lot, and he asked me out about a month or three weeks ago. He seems to like me a lot because on facebook, he always messages me first and says "Babe i love you so much, you make me happy and i never go a day without thinking about you, i don't know what i would do if i lost you." He tells me he loves me everyday, and he always says stuff like that. Yes, i know what he looks like, we've video kinected before.

I'm going to Florida for march break, and he lives in Alabama, but i'll be in Tallahassee. That's only about four hours away from him. He said that no matter what, he's going to see me. He said his mom, dad, uncle, anyone could drive him. I've heard him and his mom talking before and they seem really close and she seems like a really cool, outgoing mom. So i'm sure she would let him see me. She's already even asked me my name when him and i were in a party chat on xbox. The thing is, it used be really fun when we talked at the beginning, and now its not as fun.. Like yes, we still talk a lot but it's less fun! I don't know how to make it the way it used to be.

By the way.. We're dating and we've never really "sexted" before.. Like we've told each other a little bit about what we would do to each other when we see each other, but it only lasts for like five minutes. I think he's really shy. He never really mentions sexual stuff a lot.. I mean he tries to, but in a really discrete way. Also, i've never seen his.. you know.. yet. Anyhow, i'm actually starting not to like him as much anymore. How can i make things more fun? Whenever we're in a party chat on xbox, i don't talk as much as i used to.. He talks a loooot. Help! We're both fifteen.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2014, 11:45 AM

Send him a copy of the pic your using for your profile and then tell him you want to pose like that just for him, lol. That should get his motor running.

Ads

03-24-2014, 11:55 AM

Well, hey. Thats how i met my baby! lol. he is prolly scared of what your parents will do. Just bring it up. Ask him for a piture if you want it. But if he sayd no, then thats no. my boyfriend and i have been together for almost 6 months and we are hanging out in a few days. He lives in Livingstn, Tennessee. I live in Dayton, Ohio. Thats like a 5 hour drive from him and he is coming up here! Maybe you guys can find times when you can fly and see each other. Its always fun to go to new states and countries. Just ask him if he wants to do any of the stuff you have mentioned and just roll from there. Good luck! And i hope y'all last! He really seems to like you. if he is always telling you he loves you.